The Old Navy Style Council ~ Activewear Sampling Event!

I recently was given the opportunity to try out Old Navy's new Compression and GoDry Activewear line. I got the coupons that are posted below through a market research company called Crowdtap in a special online group called Old Navy Style Council. (I will post a link for more information on Crowdtap down at the bottom of this review for you to check out later)


I was so excited when I got accepted and received my envelope because I knew exactly who I was going to invite with me, a new friend I had made just weeks earlier who deserved some time away from home and something for herself. When I opened my envelope I found a letter telling me about my sample and 2 coupons, 1 for me and the extra 1 for a friend to join me on my shopping trip. In the past they have sent up to 3 extra coupons to have a party but this was just perfect for us!

Before


I had never heard of Compression pants as I normally just wear the usual yoga pants, tank top, sports bra, & jacket if needed (as pictured above and of course only ON clothing on me. This is what I wore to the store for a new workout look) I decided to do some research before going to the store to get a better understanding about what they were and what they looked like. I browsed Amazon images and my first impression of them was that they looked ugly and I probably would not like them. After checking the styles out over at http://oldnvy.me/qULeLc and then going into the store to browse and try them on, I changed my mind. Most workout clothing that I have just make everything look bigger or draw more attention to it and I don't like that!

Compression GoDry Tank Top


It was hard to choose just 1 pair of pants & 1 top because everything looked so fun to try on & the sales were great! (all over the store not just in the activewear section) There was a very good selection of tops, jackets, leggings, capris, pants, sports bras, bags, & even shoes. I was also able to help my friend choose some things that she might like too as we are not able to go shopping for ourselves as much as we would like due to having children. As I was checking out tops and trying to decide if I wanted a top or jacket I just went ahead and grabbed this purple GoDry top in 2 sizes just to be safe. I did not like the Pink Geometric, Black Floral, or Bright White Compression Tanks because I normally tend to stick with solid clothing I guess and purple is my favorite! I did however like the Floral-Graphic Active Tank and still wish I would have picked that one out or bought it as well. The top that I did chose had issues because the inside cups of it looked like I was cold all the time but I finally adjusted it to look normal. (I have just removed it all together now and put my regular bra on underneath)

Active Performance Jacket

Active Compression Pants


Active Compression Pants


I chose to try on the Performance Jacket along with the Compression Tank & Compression Pants (in black and grey) in 2 sizes to see what looked best. Well the smallest of the 2 in the pants & tops were so tight on me that I felt like it was squeezing the life out of me but the next size up was perfect and I could breathe again. I thought the lines on the pants looked great which was not my first opinion on this product. With the Compression line I was pleasantly surprised with how it made me look like I have been working out and the clothing worked with my body not against it, just smoothing it out and flattering my curves.


Get Fab & Fit in Active by Old Navy!
After

I was happy of how everything fit and looked so I ended up paying less than $20.00 to buy the top & I used the coupon to get the jacket & pants for free making my savings almost $100.00! I decided to go with the black pants to match the black jacket as you can see from the first picture where I was showing the full outfit I wasn't quite happy with that selection. It was a great shopping experience because normally we wouldn't be able to take all 6 kids out with us shopping but I did bring my 1 year old daughter. We were able to get in, find what we were there for, try on our clothing, browse the store for deals, and check out with ease and be done fairly quickly we both agreed! I was pleasantly surprised we did not have any trouble this time with redeeming the coupons like has happened in the past and that we picked up the right items. The product is totally new & different from other workout clothing I own already but I like them & I have a feeling I will be wearing them more often than my other things. I have already worn them to the mall & doing errands, (That's how great they make me feel when I see myself in the mirror & get compliments, they look good on me!) walking around the neighborhood & walking the kids to school, bike riding, & just hanging around the house. I know these clothes will get tons of use, thank-you so much Crowdtap and ON for helping me feel great about myself & providing me with the workout clothing to get back into shape!


~Even my sweet little teddy bear got to come on our fun shopping trip. Shes a stylish little one in her ON clothing as well <3 I wish ON would have a children's style council as well, I have 3 children and I would love to see what they would pick up at the store if given the chance :)

Thank you so much Old Navy & Crowdtap for this opportunity! We had a great time shopping for our activewear and also looking at deals for our children :)

*I hope you enjoyed my review and stay tuned for my Q & A report from the Old Navy Style Council on Crowdtap that I will try and post tomorrow. Also I will be reviewing on ON's online site the items I chose to try and buy. Please follow my blog if you liked it and if you aren't already will you join me as a fan on my  Facebook Blogging Mama Fan Page where my friend and I hunt down freebies, contests, deals and more and share them with our growing community of fans? I appreciate you taking the time to read and support this fairly new idea of mine to become a blogger! :)

Visit the Make Money Online page for more information about Crowdtap!



Click the picture above to join Crowdtap today!

Comments

  1. I love Crowdtap! So awesome you got in on this one... I never get picked!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great review! I am so happy you were able to get this sampling. I am still waiting for the day to get into a sampling from Crowdtap. I know your friend really enjoyed herself too. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Popped Passion Customized Popcorn Cakes

Kitty Kick Stix Catnip Kicker Toy - Review and Giveaway!

Beech-Nut® Naturals™ - Mommy Party