Old Navy - Sample and Share Spice Up Your Style in Old Navy Dresses this Fall!

I just love FREE! Don't you? Crowdtap & Old Navy have been so gracious yet again to provide free clothing to us moms (well I tend to choose moms to go with me) and we get to enjoy each others company without little ones running around. This time it was for a completely free dress for me and a friend of my choosing!
I'm not much of a dress person if you know me somewhat but if I get coupons for free clothing in the mail I try not to pass it up and I love to share! I decided I wasn't going to look at the selection this time before going shopping because I already love their clothing. I wanted to choose someone I haven't asked before and thought my friend Katrina would love to go and sure enough we were both excited to go out without the kids and have some relaxation time.
Browsing around in the store I noticed all kinds of dresses and it was almost a bit overwhelming! I had no trouble finding them because they were all neatly placed in the center of the women's section. I also noticed a bunch of accessories which was very surprising because I really didn't know they sold jewelry except at the cash register! It was hard for me to choose dresses to try on because they were in all kinds of colors and styles. I leaned towards black and white to eliminate some of my choices and thought I could pull it off for simple parties and thought they could use some love. I had to choose some heals even though I never wear them I think it would be great in helping me choose my final outfit.
Tired ole' mama was just happy to get out of the house for a little while without children and share some fun with a friend! Wearing the workout clothing (minus my ON jeans) I got from a previous Sample Share.
My first selection was a comfy v-neck sweater dress. I would love this if I had grabbed some tights and possibly a belt but it was cute, not my fave but it was cute and comfy!
Next I tried a simple cowl-neck sweater dress but in my opinion it would look nice to wear on a date or at the office. Loved the fit which is a plus but since I had one more to try and can only choose one to be free I put this one aside just in case.
My final and favorite choice was a  belted 3/4-sleeve dress! I found this one to be the best and the material was just right. I love that it wasn't super low in either the chest or leg length and that it is a lot thicker than most Old Navy dresses. The belt is great and really helps pull the outfit together as well. I was posting pictures online while I was at the store and got a message from my sweetie and friends before I told everyone which one I picked and this was their favorite, so I'm glad I picked well! I would like the other two (or in different colors) for Christmas though hehe! My children said I looked beautiful when I modeled it for them and my girls kind of have matching dresses if they want to have mommy and me dress up day.
*Enjoyed hanging out and spending time with a great friend*Loved hunting our dresses together*Enjoyed finding that last pair of boots she needed help finding*Loved hunting down deals*Enjoyed the laughs we shared but the best of all is seeing this picture right here and knowing that she found the dress to make a Christmas Party extra special with her husband!

Thanks so much Crowdtap & Old Navy for yet again letting me treat yet another great friend~

*Photo was given to me and I did ask for permission first before posting. Thanks so much Katrina for taking me & picking out the perfect dress together!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Popped Passion Customized Popcorn Cakes

Kitty Kick Stix Catnip Kicker Toy - Review and Giveaway!

Beech-Nut® Naturals™ - Mommy Party