Old Navy - Sample and Share Sweat It Out in Old Navy Activewear!

Hey, check out what I got to try for free this time from Old Navy & Crowdtap!
I am like a kid in a candy store when I get freebies in the mail (especially when I wasn't expecting them) and getting free clothes from one of my favorite stores is no exception! My only problem is that during holidays I tend to put off going shopping until the very last minute due to traffic and the normal stampede you would expect at any store where you are getting really good deals. I went 2 days after Christmas feeling confident that I would have a great selection to choose from in the Activewear section and I was also happy that I was able to browse with ease as I made a couple of selections.
I honestly loved all the bright colors in Activewear but seem to always lean towards something simple in the end since I am not one of those people that has to have my shoes match my entire outfit! I did however pick some colorful tops and bras out just for the sake of my review. I also thought that it would be appropriate to take a few panoramas and make some collages to show everything together and the great selection they had.

Pictured here in order from left to right:
Picture #1: Love the color of the shirt and I wore the black compression bra underneath. The compression capris and bra looked great (smoothing out the areas I need to work on) but sucked the life out of me. I could have picked a bigger size than I normally am but feel that it might have not fit as nicely and I like my workout clothing to fit properly. I didn't like the fit on the shirt for workout clothing but would be great for my everyday wardrobe if that was the look I was after at this point in time. I decided not to go with this look, just too many things I didn't like and already have compression jacket, pants, & top I really love!
Picture #2: It took a lot of thought for me to gain enough courage to take this photo and post it but I figured in order to get a real & honest review this was the only way! I thought I would love the purple stripes (I love purple!) but in all reality it just wasn't me and I just don't think I could pull this one off. It again was from the Compression line so it is to be expected that it would be tight so I can say that I like that about it. The purple bra didn't bother me since I would have worn it under a jacket but I wasn't persuaded enough to make this my choice either.
Picture # 3: The padded bra was very comfy, (probably because of the padding, lol!) but at the same time everything stays in place and that's how I like it! I think its great for layering as well because of the padding, its not like most regular sports bras because you don't have to "check yourself" in the mirror to see if anything is out of place (saggy etc.) or that you are too "excited." The pants were a great fit as well because they are for yoga but I will use them for walking and jogging etc. The waistband made me feel like a had more support and that they will actually stay up with the striped fold unlike others that I had to keep pulling back up onto my hips. All around it was my 2nd choice because I couldn't find anything to complain about!
Picture # 4: You probably can't tell from the photos with the actual shirts but I can and definitely can tell when I wear a regular sports bra under them. In this photo I was wearing the padded bra which actually lifts as opposed to just sitting there free to do whatever. The teal (or as they call it "Tsunami") color was very pretty and I loved the drawstring tie waist to be made tighter if I wanted. I originally chose this top and the fold over pants. When I went to the register I found out I couldn't checkout with both! I had waited too long, and it went into clearance but wasn't marked down so it was still in with all the activewear. So sad, but the girl was very patient with me as I went back to get the padded sports bra to match the pants I wanted that thankfully were not on clearance!
Just LOOK at those savings!
 
I had asked a lady in advance before Christmas but it is so hard to organize a shopping trip with someone else during the holidays. She ended up not being able to go with me so I went with my gut at the very last minute and awarded the other coupon to a lady I know from church that would enjoy some workout clothing. She was able to go and pick out what she liked so I will ask her later on if she would like to add on to my review here.
 
I love wearing my padded bra under clothing and my compression jacket! It just looks how it should be and I even think I will replace other sports bras because of this new one! Here's a few pics as proof that I love wearing it with my other Old Navy clothing. Great for under workout clothing...Great to layer...Great to add some color to plain black...Love it! The pants fit like a dream :)
 
Overall I cant complain much though! I have tried other padded shirts that I had to wrestle with to keep the padding looking natural up against my chest but this does work much better! I make sure to take the time and try on my clothes before making a decision, I try to take 2 different sizes in with me even though people look at me crazy for doing so, and I am very patient even helping if I can when it comes time to checkout. The reward? I got 2 coupons, 1 for me and 1 for a friend for a free workout top and bottom just to write my honest feedback!
 
As always, thanks for taking the time to read my blog reviews! Have a blessed weekend~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Popped Passion Customized Popcorn Cakes

Kitty Kick Stix Catnip Kicker Toy - Review and Giveaway!

Beech-Nut® Naturals™ - Mommy Party