Old Navy — Sample and Share It's Tee Time at Old Navy!

Hello again! Just dropping in to tell you about the newest Sample & Share I got in for free from Old Navy and Crowdtap...Best Tees!
*image from Crowdtap*
I am part of an online community called Crowdtap that brings brands such as Old Navy (Old Navy Style Council) in and people can work closely with them, providing feedback on their products and getting rewarded for their time with free products and points to earn gift cards. For that very reason, I have continued to stay active with this site for a few years now and I love it!
As soon as I knew I was in on the next "Style Council" Sample & Share, I found someone different to take with me shopping. This time I chose my friend Norma. I made sure we had plenty of time to choose our clothing because in the past I have waited until the last minute to go shopping, not always finding a good selection to choose from.
Like I said, this time I planned it in advance so it gave us plenty of time to shop and goof around of course! Why not, right?! We made a day of it!
*Norma checking out what we both assumed were the free tee shirts, cute though! Women's Variegated-Stripe Sequined Tees in "Green Stripe" and "Pink Stripe" $17 each*

As we began to search the store for our 2 best tees, we were a bit confused as to what we were actually looking for. Normally things are labeled so they can be easily found. I asked a nearby associate to point me in the right direction and she kind of gave me that look like "really? they are just a tee shirt!" Needless to say, I kind of felt dumb for even asking but oh well I didn't let it get me down, there was lots of fun and laughter to be had!
I decided to check out some of the newest Spring fashions so I started out with the rack at the front of the store. All of these were light in the material and pretty! I would so get some if I had some extra money and possibly some capri jeans with platforms. Women's Mixed-Print Gauze Tops for $26.94.
I also loved these 2 tops so decided to take them in to try and possibly buy later. Women's Gauze Blouses in "Rebellion Red" and "Tropical Breeze" for $26.94.
Here's the 2 Norma picked out earlier that we assumed were the "Best Tees" but they are called Women's Variegated-Stripe Sequined Tees. We both agreed that the fit was great and loved the colors, I also love the sequins!
For the sake of having fun trying on clothes, I picked up the Women's Gauze Blouses in 2 pretty colors. I also just had to pair them with a pair of Women's The Flirt Skinny Denim Capris (22"), $29.94, which were just super cute, comfy and stretchy! Plus these adorable wedges: Women's Faux-Leather Mid-Wedges, $29.94. 
 
This really makes me wish I had figured out what was needed to go down the modeling path because I just love to try on new clothes!

 
I'm glad she picked these up because in the end these were the ones that the coupons were good for. She told me later on "I am loving these Old Navy tees ! Accessorized with a scarf to hide a bit of "stuff" lol ... Thanks"
I went ahead and grabbed these off the table as I am very familiar with how they will fit and how much will shrink during the first wash. They are comfy, versatile (as you see here, you can layer them or with accessories as Norma mentioned) and a classic, they are the vintage tees!                
 
*Women's Embellished Capri Sandals, $19.94. I liked the look but they weren't really that comfortable even with the padding. I loved the wedges better plus I didnt find this shoe to be worth it to me and buy it this time.
 
Overall, we had a wonderful "Girls Day Out!" After debating with the cashier on which tee shirts were the ones we could get and then her asking about how I had received the coupons, we walked away with 2 free shirts each plus we added on a shirt we really liked when we were trying clothes on. Norma chose the green and blue stripe and sequined shirt and I chose the tourquoise colored gauze blouse.
 
Thanks so much Old Navy and Crowdtap again for allowing me to work with you and treat another friend to some great clothes!
 
Here's the followup with my friend Norma: "My experience trying out Old Navy tees was absolutely wonderful. As a mother of two, I had visited the store occasionally for children's clothes and shoes. I Love the comfort and simplicity of the kids clothes. However, given the opportunity to try on clothes for myself, I have become a fan of the MANY tee options, offered. I loved the soft feel, comfortable, and hassle-free fabrics the tees are made of. The variety is unbelievable! Never knew how much variety Old Navy has in their tee department. Trying on dozens of styles and colors and even greater, being rewarded by my amazing friend Crystal with two free tees to actually wear the experience tried on in the store, has made me an Old Navy shopper not only in the children's department but in the women's department too! Can't wait to go on a moms day out to buy myself a few more tees !"
 
*p.s.-there are links in this post to tie back into the website prices I looked up and linking back to Crowdtap and Old Navy, so feel free to click on those.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Popped Passion Customized Popcorn Cakes

Kitty Kick Stix Catnip Kicker Toy - Review and Giveaway!

Beech-Nut® Naturals™ - Mommy Party