Cottonelle Clean Crew-Sample and Share


I was so very thankful to get this 10 pound package in the mail recently thanks to Crowdtap and Cottonelle!
So when it comes to toilet paper, who really thinks about anything other than either the best deal you can get or what all the packaging says the product will do for you? Me, I love soft toilet paper but sometimes we have to go with what we can afford.

I was very impressed with the Cottonelle Clean Care toilet paper with Soft Ripples, but just toilet paper was not enough, and I had never thought about it before. It was true to its packaging saying that it is both "strong and effective," but after following up with the Fresh Care wipes, I quickly learned what I was missing. It was  refreshing to know that I was extra clean down there! I mean if you clean a baby's bottom with baby wipes and know that they are actually clean, why not do it for yourself too? The best part is that it is flushable! Here I though baby wipes were not flushable so we never did. I am so thankful for getting to try these products!

I had posted a photo on Facebook letting my friends know that I had gotten (2) 4 packs of toilet paper and 2 moist wipes tubs to share with 2 friends. Almost immediately I got some interest and surprised them with the goods when I met them at church. It was nice to give a little package to someone and then hear wonderful feedback on how it worked for them. One friend said she needed them on the trip home to cleanup, so it was great to have on hand. The other friend has 4 boys and she said her whole family really appreciated them.

The thing about having something so great in your home that no one ever thought about having before, is that it seems to disappear really fast. I have 3 children and one is potty training. She thinks that every time she does a little in the potty that she should use a bunch. Thankfully we had a coupon to buy more and we quickly did! We just could not live without them, knowing we are not as clean as we thought, we are just plain spoiled now!

The second picture is a collage I put together for the Cottonelle brand challenge on Crowdtap. I will discuss that more at another time since the site is down and I can not bring up more information about it until then.

Thanks so much for converting us with the Cottonelle Clean Care Routine, Crowdtap and Cottonelle!

Sign Up for Updates and More from Cottonelle and here's a few fun videos to compare your routine to Cottonelle Clean Care Routine, Test Your Cleaning Logic.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Popped Passion Customized Popcorn Cakes

Kitty Kick Stix Catnip Kicker Toy - Review and Giveaway!

Beech-Nut® Naturals™ - Mommy Party