Natra Cure Cold/Heat Therapy Socks - Review

*I was given a pair of NatraCure Cold/Heat Therapy Socks to test and review for free. All opinions are my own!*

NatraCure reached out to me on Twitter to test and review a product of my choice that was on their list. This was very new and different to me as I normally seek out the companies I would like to review for and also have joined sites that help me find brands that already are looking for people like me. Well, to say the least, I was thrilled to try something new, as I always am.

Upon receiving the product of my choosing, (Cold/Heat Therapy Socks) I examined them carefully. A gel pack was inserted in the front/top and another was placed inside the back where your foot would rest. These can be easily pulled out and put back in, whenever you need them.

I then decided to read the inserts which told me the following:

After checking out the gel packs, (front and back) I felt the inside of the socks, and tried them on. They were very soft and comfortable, also felt true to my size. I could see myself wearing just the socks when not using them for relief. Another good thing is that you can wash them, as long as you remember to take the packs out.


 I tried out both hot and cold therapy options on this product and I have to say that I was not a fan of the cold sensation I had on my feet. The heat however, really helped when it was cold outside and after running. I think with the cold packs, I probably had them too cold. I could barely keep them on my feet. My one daughter might like them because her feet seem to always be hot.


Overall, I really enjoy these socks and will be using them in the future. I would have preferred them in the color black, but again, I was given these socks for free to test and review. The color doesn't really sway my vote. What does, is the fact that these are priced at $19.99 on the site and on Amazon. I get that they are therapy socks, and I don't know much about that outside of this product test, so I will let you be the judge. I would give them probably a solid 4. I would love to hear some debate on them if you have tried this product.

Oh, and the site does say this on the page, Money Back Guarantee: Enjoy your Cold Therapy Socks or return them within 60 days for a full refund of the purchase price.

Click on any link that is highlighted to further check this product out and make your own decision on whether or not it would be a good purchase for you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Popped Passion Customized Popcorn Cakes

Kitty Kick Stix Catnip Kicker Toy - Review and Giveaway!

Beech-Nut® Naturals™ - Mommy Party