Lunchables Jr. Play-Date Sample and Share Review #LunchablesJrTeam

So very glad to be back after a nice Summer Break with my children. It was fun while it lasted but now it's time to get back to those great reviews.
 

I wanted to tell those of you that didn't know, I am a part of a community called Crowdtap and since they are no longer in beta testing, they have all kinds of crowds to join and earn products and gift cards for your time.

I am a part of the Lunchables Jr. Team and they chose me to host a play-date! I received 2 free kits as you can see in the first photo there on the left. I made a cute little collage and posted it online to see if I could get any interest in possibly a park play-date or a fun little backyard picnic.

As you know sometimes things just don't go as planned and I decided to try a different approach. I would buy more and all snack kits and since my preschool aged daughters birthday was coming up, I would use this along with her theme "Doc McStuffins" for a picnic. The ideas were just coming left and right like healthier food options, checkup stations for stuffed animals...etc and for snack time we would have a "teddy bear picnic/tea party" which I thought was a cute idea.


Well I ended up having to cancel the big party for reasons I wont get into on here but since the birthday girl really wanted a tea party, I decided that her brother and sister would help make that happen for her. I combined both tea party and picnic and we all had a blast with a side of cuteness!


I asked my cute little ones to dress up for their tea party and bring a stuffed animal and yes mommy got to have one too. The girls decided to dress up the stuffed animals as well. I made little finger sandwiches in cute little shapes like stars, hearts, butterflies and some other random shapes with the filling of their choice. We also had applesauce which the children later sprinkled their lunchables toppings on. And of course what tea party would be complete without tea, doilies and beautiful cups and saucers etc?


I had my children think of games that they could use the little bits and pieces from their snack kit, I prompted the ticktacktoe but they came up with hopscotch on their own. I also thought it would be super cute to use the dry erase markers on our learning board and make their games with it. As you can see it worked great and they had lots of fun even getting their stuffed animals to play hopscotch. My eldest daughter thought it would be cute after rolling (more like throwing) the cheddar pieces onto the board for the stuffed animal to wear the cracker. Each time it hit a new number they would "hop" forward a bit more until they reached the prize which was the slide and the winner ate the cracker first.
My daughter also decided to use the peanut butter and raisins to construct little things like a car (I'll post more pictures later, I promise!) They all really enjoyed it!


We all loved the bite sized pieces which are perfect for ages 3+ and its great for sharing, if your child will let you that is! I sampled a little of each and they were all quite tasty, I wouldn't say filling, but hey its just a snack after all! The teddy bears were so cute and my children really loved getting a chance to actually get to play with their food for once. Two things I guess I could make some suggestions with is maybe doing a portable applesauce or something so the children could blend the bits of fruit together if they wanted or eat alone. Also my children did not use all the peanut butter so maybe either a way to reseal the whole package or the individual peanut butter cup.  Overall really cute idea and I had no problem giving this to my child or buying it in the future. I would recommend one of these little snack kits to any mom or dad who is looking for quick snacks on the go and more time to spend doing fun things with their little ones.

I had a few ideas that I wanted to share with you all to make the most of your snacks:

♥ Play dates obviously
♥ The Beach
♥ At the Pool
♥ Birthday Parties
♥ Tea Parties/Picnics
♥ The Zoo
♥ A light snack for little ones at a restaurant waiting for dinner. My children are always hungry!
♥ To play little games with like the ones my children made. Why not? You are only a kid once!
♥ Road trips or errands

You name it and it will probably work to bring along this little snack pack, its great on the go!

I went to the Lunchables website and found 4 different snack pack varieties listed to choose from but the only place I've heard them being sold is at Walmart stores for about $2 a piece. If I find any deals for these products I will happily alert my fans!

I hope you enjoyed this fun new twist on the normal play date, picnic, or tea party.


*All links should be highlighted and will direct you for more information. Please let me know if things don't work correctly and I'll see what I can do to fix it.*

*I received 2 snack packs, Very Beary Crunch & Ants on a Log, for free from Crowdtap and Lunchables Jr. In return I was asked to provide my honest feedback.*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Popped Passion Customized Popcorn Cakes

Kitty Kick Stix Catnip Kicker Toy - Review and Giveaway!

Beech-Nut® Naturals™ - Mommy Party