Tastykake VoxBox from Influenster - Review

*Me and my family were given a Tastykake VoxBox from Influenster for testing and reviewing purposes. All opinions are honest and are my own unless otherwise noted.*

When our celebration box was delivered to our doorstep one day right after my youngest daughter turned 5, I could have kicked myself for not recording the unboxing of it! Everyone was so anxious to see what was inside and I can tell you that the birthday girl was the most excited of all. She began thanking me and telling me I was the best mommy of all for "ordering" this package for "just her," but little did she know is that the box had 8 individual packages and inside of each there would be 3 minis. She then assumed the hat was her party hat, so we just went with it, she was having way too much fun!


                                                            *More pictures to follow!*

                                                  The contents of the box was as follows:
                                                  -Tastykake branded koozie
                                                  -Tastykake party hat
                                                  -Coupons to share with friends & family
                                                  -Mission outline and other information
                                                  -1 full size box of Tastykake minis

The children and I tried the treats right away but we just opened 2 packages just to get some feedback. We received the Mini Swirly Cupcakes and they were very chocolaty and sweet. The kids thought they were delicious and better than other recent packaged cake snacks they have had recently. Our overall opinion in buying snack cakes has changed and we cannot wait to try the other snacks offered! I like that you can stash the other 2 minis (or 7 packages if you want to be evil and hoard them, mwahaha!) if you want, share them,  (honestly, why share?!) or just plain eat them! They are cute and I sometimes just wanted a tiny bite of cake here and there and didn't feel too guilty eating just one, the kids on the other hand, devoured them almost instantly!

I used the koozie once for holding my water bottle while working out, but later on my son asked if he could have it, so I gave it up.

As you can tell in the picture above, my youngest believed this was HER party hat, so she claimed that instantly but I cannot even find it now for photos, grr!

The coupons, I decided we would keep because we have a big family and almost always buying snacks of all sorts for lunches.

The enclosed little cutout that asks us to list our "mini wins" has challenged me to come up with some ideas for not only school lunch notes but also little celebrations, just because. Here are some things I came up with: Big test day at school? Put a little something extra in their lunch with a little mini win note to show you care! Could let them have a pack after school if you want. My daughter was having a tough time adjusting to never being in preschool and it's a private kindergarten she is in because she's a younger 5. I thought, when you're having a rough day/week why not have a pickmeup  after school or work? The possibilities are endless, but why stop there?! They are good enough to pass out for play dates, school parties, picnics, birthdays, etc. I'm sure you can find a way to make it fun!


So, what does #TastykakeMiniWins mean to you? Please share your thoughts but you don't have to share your minis!


More delicious Tastykake fun (click blue links to be redirected) can be found here:
-Tastykake Instagram
-Tastykake Twitter
-Tastykake Facebook
-Tastykake.com


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Popped Passion Customized Popcorn Cakes

Kitty Kick Stix Catnip Kicker Toy - Review and Giveaway!

Beech-Nut® Naturals™ - Mommy Party