Bobs Red Mill - Taste Test Review for MomsMeet - Unboxing Kids

*I was selected to be a Bob's Red Mill Influencer as a part of the Moms Meet community. I am a Mom Ambassador & also a Mom Blogger there. I was given a few coupons, (8) single serve oatmeal cups, a bobble head of Bob, and a few informative items to read over, all for free for testing and reviewing purposes!*

As part of this new program on Moms Meet, I was asked to submit a product review video. I left this up to my 'Unboxing Kids' to do a taste test review.

I like oatmeal but normally don't eat it a lot for breakfast, especially in the summer months. I was curious about this program as I had never tried Bob's Red Mill products apart from some flour I recently bought at my local grocery store. I had made my own oatmeal very similar to the ingredients in these little portable cups but I really liked the idea of having a very easy way to do this with little effort on my part.
Upon opening the box, I inspected the following contents:
 *2 of each of the following oatmeal cups - Gluten Free Apple Cinnamon,
 Gluten Free Blueberry Hazelnut, Gluten Free Brown Sugar & Maple, & Gluten Free Classic
*a few coupons
*a bobble head of Bob
*2 pieces of paper with more information about the oatmeal cups

I glanced over these papers and here is the information that was found on them:
"Bob's Red Mill Good, To Go. These on-the-go hot cereals are made from a delightful blend of gluten free quick rolled and old fashioned oats, stone ground Scottish oatmeal, wholesome flaxseeds and nourishing chia seeds. Simply add hot water and your delicious, whole grain power breakfast will be ready to eat in just a few minutes. Choose your flavor and take it with you anywhere you roam for work or adventure.

Reasons to ♥ our new Gluten Free Oatmeal Cups:

*Ready in THREE minutes - add hot water or pop in the microwave
*Gluten free (R5 ELISA tested)
*Whole grain
*High fiber and protein, at least 7 grams each per serving
*Hearty - keeps hunger away

#bobsredmill                                                                                                             www.bobsredmill.com

Take Bob With You. Anywhere.
Now it's even easier to enjoy the goodness of Bob's Red Mill just about anywhere, thanks to the new Bob's Red Mill Gluten Free Oatmeal Cups. The convenient carry-anywhere cups feature hearty and healthy blends of whole grain gluten free oats, flaxseeds, chia seeds, fruits, nuts and spices. Available in four delicious flavors and ready in just minutes, Bob's Red Mill Gluten Free Oatmeal Cups are GOOD, TO GO."

Watch 'Unboxing Kids' do their taste test review for an honest take on these oatmeal cups.



Honest opinion from me, Blogging Mama...

Likes:
*Easy to follow instructions (my children could do it, if they wanted to!)
*Single serving cups
*Very filling
*Variety
*Healthier option than some other brands out there
*Easy to pronounce ingredients and I could understand what each one was. (no surprises!)
*Very quick to make
*Portable
*Can make them your own with fresh fruit, honey, syrup, or other add-ins

Dislikes:
*Caution, Hot! (yes, should be common sense but it can still burn you if you're not careful!)
*Not very flavorful for everything that has been added for flavor
*Following instructions and one was watery more than others

*I would say that the likes outweigh the dislikes by a mile. Since the things that bothered me/us can be avoided by making it how we like it. I still enjoyed these oatmeals a lot more than others out there claiming to be good for you and no hidden ingredients.

So what do you think? Will you give these a try?

Make sure to follow the Youtube video link to actually give the girls a like if you liked their video and if you would like to see them do more taste tests along with their unboxing videos.

We really enjoyed our taste test and hope we will be selected for more in the future for different companies.

(Hopefully adding photos tomorrow!)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Popped Passion Customized Popcorn Cakes

Kitty Kick Stix Catnip Kicker Toy - Review and Giveaway!

Beech-Nut® Naturals™ - Mommy Party