Cottonelle Mega Roll VoxBox from Influenster - Review

* I was given a complimentary Cottonelle #OnAMegaRoll VoxBox from Influenster and Cottonelle
All opinions are my own unless otherwise noted!



  

As a family of 5 and sometimes sharing a bathroom with more than one person throughout the week, we are bound to go through some toilet paper. We all have a specific preference in what we like and don't like when it comes to toilet paper. I think I speak for my entire family when I say that we enjoy our toilet paper roll lasting a bit longer, that it be soft but strong enough to not tear on you as you wipe, and that it does a great job cleaning up the first time. 

That's where Cottonelle Clean Care comes in!

4 rolls in 1...the package says...

I was impressed and it takes care of all of our toilet paper needs.

The clean ripple texture is designed to clean better and it really did it's job!

Why use any other toilet paper when these mega rolls last longer, are softer, and do their job the first time around?

*Thanks again to Cottonelle and Influenster for sending this #OnAMegaRoll VoxBox for me to test and review free of charge!

{Pics coming tomorrow!}



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Popped Passion Customized Popcorn Cakes

Kitty Kick Stix Catnip Kicker Toy - Review and Giveaway!

Beech-Nut® Naturals™ - Mommy Party