Rubik's Briks TryaBox - Tryazon

*I want to personally thank Tryazon & Strictly Briks for selecting me and my family to test and review Rubik's Briks for free! While we may have received free products, my opinions are my own!

So, I don't know about you, but as a young girl I remember always having a Rubik's Cube lying around. So challenging and oh so fun! To this day, someone is always fidgeting with a Rubik's Cube in our home. I would say it's probably one of the best ways to really challenge your brain and cure the boredom blues at the same time...until we received our TryaBox.



Upon receiving our package and opening up the box to reveal these brightly colored sets, it instantly took me back to my childhood. Even my children ranging in age from 8-14 were excited to check these Rubik's Briks sets out. They especially liked the Rubik's Cube featured on the front.





















I think for my son and daughter, while they do enjoy a challenge, they just love making their own images and creations more than following the packaging. 


They both said the pieces were similar to other products out there but in other ways they are in a class of their own. As you should be able to see in these photos, the pieces are flat and you push them down hard to get them to stay. They are harder to put on and take off of the building base.

































I really enjoy watching my kids get creative and really concentrate on their creations. My son, Cameron made his own mini Rubik's Cubes using the different sets we received.

As a mom, I'm always looking for fun new toys and games to enjoy with my children. While these sets are challenging and tough to push down, I also think they would be perfect for a rainy day or any other time the kids might be bored. We will be working with these a lot more and when we get around to putting them together I will take more pictures. I will also be checking more of these sets out for future purchases.

* "Strictly Briks items are compatible with all major brands, including LEGO, DUPLO, Mega Bloks, and K'NEX brand sets."

Check out these links that are also scattered throughout my post to learn more about Strictly Briks:




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Popped Passion Customized Popcorn Cakes

Kitty Kick Stix Catnip Kicker Toy - Review and Giveaway!

Beech-Nut® Naturals™ - Mommy Party