Beech-Nut® Naturals™ - Mommy Party

*I was selected to host a Mommy Party for Beech-Nut® Naturals™ through BSM Media. I received free product and/or compensation for being a host and making informational postings.

Are you concerned about what may or may not be in your little ones baby food? Do you ever look on the back of a baby food jar and read a long list of ingredients that you cannot pronounce or understand what it might be?
If so, let me introduce to you...Beech-Nut® Naturals™ real food for babies™ which only features ingredients you can pronounce. Beech-Nut® Naturals™ is inspired by homemade as it is made with real fruits and vegetables, just like you would use at home. It is 100% natural, nothing artificial, and it's also available in organic.




When I received my Mommy Party box and finally got around to unboxing it I knew it was just going to be so much fun.






I was pleasantly surprised with everything included in the box from the recipes and craft ideas to the baby food and party supplies.

The plan was to make treat bags and have a small Halloween party for parents and their babies/toddlers as they were out trick-or-treating in the neighborhood. I thought being in costume would make it more fun for everyone and it could be a come and go type of party. That idea quickly washed away as we had yet another Halloween downpour and very few guests. I don't blame them because I also did not want to bring my toddler out into the rain to trick or treat.














































I then put out a plea on my community website looking for parents with little ones who eat baby food and would be interested in picking up a bag for their child. Amazingly it worked out quite well and over the past few weeks I am getting to know several new parents in my neighborhood that otherwise I may not meet on my own.
Here are some of the ladies that have participated and were willing to share photos with me. I have more that will be coming in within a week or two and I will share those if they allow me to.

I've enjoyed the conversations I've had with these ladies and others on my social postings about Beech-Nut® Naturals™. Some were first time parents and others who have more than one child or currently expecting said this would be their go to baby food.

Links to check out (also highlighted throughout this post)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Popped Passion Customized Popcorn Cakes

Kitty Kick Stix Catnip Kicker Toy - Review and Giveaway!