New to Blogging Mama

Hello Friends!!  My name is Laura and I've been invited to guest post here on Blogging Mama.  I'm a mother of two little boys, ages 3 and 5, and a full-time 6th grade teacher.  

I love my boys and I love my job, but sometimes I have to do something enjoyable just for for me.  One of my favorite hobbies is using coupons...so occasionally I'll be sharing some awesome deals.  

My other "me-time" activity is completing product reviews for companies such as Crowdtap, BzzAgent, House Party, and Influenster.   I'm very excited to have the opportunity to share some of my favorite reviews with all of you!
  
A special thanks to Crystal for allowing me to join her here at Blogging Mama!

Comments

  1. I love it! It's going to be an amazing journey for you two together!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Popped Passion Customized Popcorn Cakes

Kitty Kick Stix Catnip Kicker Toy - Review and Giveaway!

Beech-Nut® Naturals™ - Mommy Party