Children's Claritin® Chewables & Syrup Review~BzzAgent Campaign

So when I think of Claritin I think of adult allergy relief but was pleasantly surprised to learn that I would be receiving a BzzAgent kit for Children's Claritin. My daughter and I suffer pretty badly since moving to Texas a few years ago but since last year it is the worst it's ever been because of the drought. I am typically hesitant in giving my daughter cold and allergy medicine before going to school because she says it makes her drowsy, I know she's telling the truth because I experience the same problem midday. My son has problems swallowing even the smallest of pills with a glass of water as well so that's another reason we have a problem with certain medication. We loved that there was 2 options that came with my kit, we had chewable tablets and also liquid form that were both grape in flavor. They seemed to prefer the chewable and I guess I can't blame them because it is so much easier and quicker to take when we are in a hurry to get out the door for school in the mornings. My daughter also was able to remind me that she needed her daily dose and I noticed that it did last all day. She sneezed, sniffled & coughed less and was able to get through her days and nights much easier, not having to wake up in the middle of the night to clear her throat. One thing I was sad about was my youngest daughter who is a year and a half suffers from time to time and does not meet the requirements to be able to take the medication. At that age it is almost impossible to get a "baby" to take liquid forms no matter how yummy it may taste. I think if they were able to take the chewy tablet or even some kind of gummy that it would be much easier on the parents as well as the child because they probably wouldn't be fidgeting and trying to get away from what they think is something they don't want. Overall, my children enjoyed this trial and it did everything it claimed so I'm happy plus I learned about a product I wasn't really aware of before. Thanks so much for this opportunity BzzAgent & Claritin, we're no longer drowsy & we can breathe again!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Popped Passion Customized Popcorn Cakes

Kitty Kick Stix Catnip Kicker Toy - Review and Giveaway!

Beech-Nut® Naturals™ - Mommy Party