NEW Go & Grow pouches by Similac at Walmart - SheSpeaks Review

*This post was developed in partnership with Similac. All opinions are my own unless noted otherwise.*

As a SheSpeaks blogger I sometimes get opportunities to test and review products and this time I was asked to purchase a new product from Similac called Go & Grow with a Walmart gift card. 


I was unaware that Similac even made baby food so I was curious to find out more and let my little guy try it out.


Off to the store we went...


After arriving at our local Walmart, we headed straight to the Baby section where the baby food is hanging out. It was super easy to find!


We picked out some yummy goodness for our little one to try but it wasn't until after we got home that I realized I had gotten 3 for baby 6+ months and 1 for toddler. I decided it really wouldn't be an issue since he would be trying small amounts of each in a little taste test and getting his reactions to each pouch.


* Blue Bowl - Go & Grow by Similac Pouches with OptiGRO™, Sweet Potato, Apple, Carrot Puree, For 6+ Months, Organic Baby Food, 4 ounces
* Clear on Right - Go & Grow by Similac Pouches with OptiGRO™, Pear, Mango, Spinach Puree, For 6+ Months, Organic Baby Food, 4 ounces
* Clear on Left - Go & Grow by Similac Pouches with OptiGRO™, Pumpkin , Banana, Carrot Puree, For 6+ Months, Organic Baby Food, 4 ounces
* Yellow Bowl - Go & Grow by Similac Fruit and Veggie Pouches with OptiGRO™, Apple, Butternut Squash, Banana, Blueberry Puree, For Toddlers, Organic Baby Food, 4 ounces
(make sure that the pouch matches the description if you are ordering online/plan to use the free pickup option!)

Baby's 1st Baby Food Feeding


Since this was his first real pureed fruit and vegetable experience, I wanted to document the occasion. His big sissy wanted to feed a real baby so I thought why not?! It was precious seeing her bond with him and how she would get him to open his mouth for a bite or lick the spoon in his case.

1st Reaction Video


He totally loved each and every lick he took off of the spoon and I got to admit I thought the pouches all tasted pretty yummy myself. I know that once he gets older he will also enjoy slurping up the pureed goodness. He didn't protest one bit and I won't either but I am sure my reasons are very different than his.

Here's a closer look into what you're getting from each pouch:

* 3-4 servings of combined organic fruits and vegetables! (Wow! I wish it were that easy for my other children! I'm a bit jealous!)
* Non-GMO and Gluten Free
* Packaging does not contain BPA
* One pouch can help meet at least one third of daily recommended intake of fruits and veggies.

So what's OptiGRO™?

According to each pouch, you're not only giving the fruits and vegetables your child needs but also DHA for their brain, LUTEIN for their eye health, and Vitamin E for their growth and development. These things are found in foods that children do not normally eat much of like fish, spinach, and broccoli. Follow highlighted links in my post to find all the nutritional facts.

So if you're looking for basically a healthy smoothie for your little one to get the fruits and veggies they need, I definitely recommend heading to your local Walmart or ordering them online. Go & Grow by Similac pouches were so delicious that they got the approval of not only my son, Jonathan and I, but also my 3 older children.

Check out this #GoAndGrowAtWalmart Giveaway over at SheSpeaks.com! You can win a custom photo book from Walmart Photo to remember all your family outings this summer.

Find exactly what you're looking for on Walmart.com by checking this link out here: Go & Grow by Similac

Ibotta Offer - $0.50 back on any one Go & Grow by Similac Pouch

*Although this post was developed in partnership with Similac, all opinions are my own unless noted otherwise.*   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Popped Passion Customized Popcorn Cakes

Kitty Kick Stix Catnip Kicker Toy - Review and Giveaway!

Beech-Nut® Naturals™ - Mommy Party