Sophie la Girafe infant teether by Vulli - Trybe Review

* I was given a gift card to purchase Sophie the Giraffe on Amazon as an influencer for Trybe. All opinions are my own unless otherwise noted and not influenced by the incentive.*

Well, I've been with Trybe almost a year now and just a couple months being an influencer with them. In that time I have tested and reviewed Philips Avent PacifiersGerber Childrenswear Burp Cloths, Sophie, and 3 other products I will be posting reviews about in the upcoming weeks. I am enjoying testing the products with my family and sharing my opinions with everyone. I so appreciate everyone taking the time to read my reviews, it really does mean a lot to me. Thank you!

I was so very excited when I got the original invitation to apply for testing on Sophie the Giraffe. Why you may ask? It's only because I have seen and heard so much about this popular infant teether and was hoping my little drooling 5 month old would get to test it out for himself.


I stalked my email often, and once I got accepted, I purchased her right away with an Amazon gift card that Trybe provided for me. This gift card not only covered the price of Sophie la Girafe or a variety of other Vulli products but also any extra cost for shipping.


I remember the day Sophie arrived so clearly. I was super happy my package was delivered and I opened it right away. My son, Jonathan, couldn't take his eyes, hands, or gums off of her once I gave the giraffe to him. He would sling her around and bop himself on the head, it was quite funny! He's been chewing, drooling, and playing with her ever since and I think he's played with her the most out of all the other toys he has.


As a mom, I'm happy that the teether is soft and doesn't hurt him when he's swinging it around as some toys actually do make him cry if it hits him. I love that when he's whiny and teething, he will chew on her and seems happy again. Every part of her can be chewed on and grasped quite well. She's pretty to look at and I feel better about giving him this toy as it's made with 100% natural rubber and painted with food-grade paints. Plus, she squeaks in several places when she's squeezed and even when he smacks her around and gums her to death, poor Sophie! I love that her squeak is gentle and doesn't make me want to pull my hair out or throw her out the window like some other obnoxious toys we've had in the past. He just loves her because she's new and interesting, I do believe.


I read the reviews concerning mold which made me think twice about this purchase. I'm hoping that the reviews were from people who sterilized her when the packaging clearly said not to. I'll wipe her down with a cloth if needed. Please be my guest and do your research before deciding on if you should or shouldn't purchase Sophie the Giraffe. Also make sure to always read the instructions. You may think you're doing something to prevent mold when quite possibly it would be the opposite. Here's how to clean your Sophie.



My only real gripe is that probably not even a week of having Sophie, I noticed that the paint was being gnawed off or fading. He doesn't have teeth yet so I guess that's just bound to happen eventually. I don't really need to worry though because like the Sophie the giraffe website says, she's made with safe food-grade paints.


Want free products to try out and review as well? Follow this link and sign up! 



Can't you tell that Jon & Sophie are best buds now? đź’“


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Popped Passion Customized Popcorn Cakes

Kitty Kick Stix Catnip Kicker Toy - Review and Giveaway!

Beech-Nut® Naturals™ - Mommy Party