Jarro-Dophilus Probiotics for Women and Children - Moms Meet Review

*I was given the products discussed below from Moms Meet in order to test and review. Although I may be compensated for my review all opinions are my own unless otherwise noted.*

So, the word "probiotic" is completely new and different to me. I really don't go out of my way to research products with them in it and why it may or may not benefit me or my family. I have a lot to learn apparently. 

I would like to help my children and I stay healthy so I decided we would try these out. Please do your own research to form your own opinion of these products.

What are probiotics? Why do we need them? What do they do? Are they safe? 
These are some questions that came to mind when I received the Probiotics Collection that contained: JARRO-DOPHILUS® WOMENFEM-DOPHILUS® SHELF STABLEJARRO-DOPHILUS® INFANT DROPS, & YUM-YUM DOPHILUS®.

According to my very limited research, the reason you may take a probiotic product is to help with digestion. It provides live healthy bacteria to replace harmful bacteria in the body which helps protect and quite possibly prevent diseases and other harm to you.

At first, I was worried about the safety of these products but later felt more at ease when I did a little of my own research. I have a baby and 3 other children so I always want to make sure that what I am giving them will not cause any harm.

The JARRO-DOPHILUS® INFANT DROPS were easy to give to my then 5 month old as I just put the required amount of drops in his bottle with formula sometimes and other times I mixed it in with his baby food.

 The YUM-YUM DOPHILUS® actually tastes great and is easy to chew. My 3 older children and I enjoyed these. My oldest son normally has digestion problems and I think this actually helped him out when he needed it. If nothing else, I think he will continue using these chewable tablets.

As for the JARRO-DOPHILUS® WOMEN & FEM-DOPHILUS® SHELF STABLE capsules, I do not currently have an issue that I would really need these and did not notice a difference in my body after taking them. I do not see myself buying them really in the future. I also did not like the smell that these put off right from the container.

With each product there was some things I liked and things I did not. While the Yum-Yum Dophilus tablets had to be refrigerated they were in a nice aluminum foil packet where each one was sealed. The raspberry flavor was actually pleasant to taste. The Infant Drops seemed to be the texture of just coconut oil and flavorless. I kind of wish you didn't need to shake the bottle to get the drops out and maybe have used a little dropper with exact measurements. When shaking I could not always tell if I was getting all 10 drops out or more at a time. It wasn't too big of a deal though. These did not need to be refrigerated which was nice. The Jarro & Fem Dophilus did not need refrigerated and were in a bottle and blister package individually contained. I do not see paying the amounts I am seeing online for any of the products but I would recommend these to others. 

(Photos added tomorrow hopefully)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Popped Passion Customized Popcorn Cakes

Kitty Kick Stix Catnip Kicker Toy - Review and Giveaway!

Beech-Nut® Naturals™ - Mommy Party