Jingle VoxBox from Influenster - Unboxing

*I was given a complementary VoxBox from Influenster for testing and reviewing purposes*


Until I've gotten a chance to review all of my products, (a.k.a when the kids go back to school!) here's a little spoiler video to tide you over. I plan on editing it properly on YouTube, but she's a natural and I hate messing with her videos. I think I'll post the detailed information from Influenster into the description bar on the video and again in this blog post instead.

Let me know if you liked her videos and would like to see more. We have more saved material but wonder if it's worth the trouble to edit and post them.

If you've never heard of Influenster, click on the link that's underlined, and you can join with me and others that get to test and review products for free.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Popped Passion Customized Popcorn Cakes

Kitty Kick Stix Catnip Kicker Toy - Review and Giveaway!

Beech-Nut® Naturals™ - Mommy Party