Snuggle Bear Den Community

I wanted to quickly share about something I recently saw on my Instagram feed. Someone posted a picture of a Snuggle Bear they had won from the Snuggle Bear Den Community. I did a quick Google search for this community so I could join as well.

I reached out to Snuggle on Twitter and they confirmed that you can win the bear as a prize or buy one here: http://snuggle-bear-store.myshopify.com/products/snuggle-bear

As I'm looking around the site, I see surveys, discussions, and missions where you earn points & badges. I do not know anything further than that, other than I know you can win prizes, possibly test products? I'll let you know more as I know more!

I just joined #TeamSnuggle! Join me in the Bear Den and you might get free things, like a Snuggle Bear or other products. http://h3.sml360.com/-/ealr

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Popped Passion Customized Popcorn Cakes

Kitty Kick Stix Catnip Kicker Toy - Review and Giveaway!

Beech-Nut® Naturals™ - Mommy Party